House and Extension Plans at 77 Camden Street Lower, Dublin, Ireland.

New Builds

When it comes to new builds, there are two different types of planning permission:

  • Permission: This is when the local authority agrees to your work. It lasts for 5 years.
  • Outline permission: This is when you have an initial plan and want to see if the local authority agrees to it in principle.

Before building on a vacant or an infill site, it’s important to check your local development plan to see if you can build there. If the site is adjacent to an existing property,there shouldn’t be a problem. 


We will check with the local authority before we take on your project so don’t worry. 

There are some circumstances that can sometimes complicate one-off builds, for example: you can only build a home in some rural areas, if you have an association with the area. This is known as local needs. We will be able to advise you on these conditions. 

What's included in package?

Upload Details



Drag & Drop or Browse Your Documents Here

Accepted file formats: PNG,JPG,JPEG,PDF,MP4,DOC,DOCX,XLS

3D Drawing €600.