House and Extension Plans at 77 Camden Street Lower, Dublin, Ireland.

What is a commencement notice and how to submit one?

A commencement notice is a notification to a Building Control Authority that a person intends to carry out works or a material change…

Read More

Do I need planning permission to convert our attic?

How can I do this? Who do I need to contact? Where and how do I obtain the planning permission? What paperwork needs…

Read More